- Full analysis of your body weight – body fat, muscle, bones, water
- Body muscle mass – we can track if you are gaining muscle , by how much and where
- Body fat levels – are you losing bodyfat as well as gaining muscle?
- Bone weight – are your skeletal levels in the healthy range?
- Hydration levels – are you drinking enough, healthy or holding fluid
This measurements allow us to track the basics such as weight loss, body fat loss and current fluid intake.
Body fat % and total muscle mass in kg is given then broken down into ten segmental readings –
- Body fat % and muscle mass in kg – right arm
- Body fat % and muscle mass in kg – left arm
- Body fat % and muscle mass in kg – right leg
- Body fat % and muscle mass in kg – left leg
- Body fat % and muscle mass in kg – torso
This allows us to check for any imbalances and see where you lose body fat and gain muscle. With general weigh in’s you can only see weight going up or down – this tells us exactly what is going on in your body.
As well as the basics we will also be able to give you –
- A physique rating score based on body fat to muscle ratio
- Visceral fat level score
- Your metabolic age – just how old is your body in relation to your real age?
These help us track your changes and assist with goal setting for you.
Measurements are taken in five key areas so we are able to monitor changes. This combined with the results from the body scan help us to keep you on the right track to getting those results.
As you lose body fat and gain muscle you may not always see much change on the scales but your body will still be changing. By carrying out regular measurements we can track these changes even if the scales are not showing much!